December 1, 2017
Available for pre-order on Amazon!
Thank you for visiting the website of Bill Rapp, author of the “Suburban Detective” series featuring Bill Habermann and set outside Chicago, and the “Cold War Thriller” series. The first book, Tears of Innocence, takes place in Berlin in the months immediately following the end of the war and features a young American military intelligence officer, Karl Baier. The second novel, The Hapsburg Variation, coming later this year under the Coffeetown Press label, takes the story forward to 1955 Vienna, where Baier is now the deputy chief of station for the CIA. Keeping with the Berlin theme, Bill also wrote Berlin Breakdown, a novel set during the fall of the Wall, an event Bill experienced first-hand while serving at the U.S. Mission Berlin from 1989 tom 1991.
Please feel free to explore further to learn more about the books and upcoming events.
- Bill Rapp will be at the 28th Annual Meet the Author & Book Fair on November 29, 2017, from 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM at The University Club of Washington DC, 1135 16th Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20036
- Author discussion & book signings on…
- December 1, 2017 – Century & Sleuths, 7419 W. Madison St., Forest Park, IL 60130
- December 3, 2017, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM – The Book Market at Hangar One, 2651 Navy Blvd., Glenview, IL 60026
- December 9, 2017 – The Learned Owl, 204 N Main St, Hudson, OH 44236
- More Midwest locations & dates coming soon!
Publishers Weekly Review, page 67